the hardest part was my company identity I worked on it up until the last minute 3 or 4 am on the day of and what I got was this .
I loved to dream I spent most of my life dreaming in between the pages of books and occasionally still slip into that dream world that's more real than the actual one around me
So I grabbed a dictionary ( because knowing the meaning of what you do and say is important) and looked up the defining words
- lasting for an indefinitely long time; enduring
- perpetual; everlasting; continuing; recurrent.
- something that is continuing or recurrent.
- a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep.
- the sleeping state in which this occurs.
- an object seen in a dream.
- an involuntary vision occurring to a person when awake.
- a vision voluntarily indulged in while awake; daydream; reverie.
- an aspiration; goal; aim
- a wild or vain fancy.
- something of an unreal beauty, charm, or excellence.
- to have a dream.
- to indulge in daydreams or reveries to think or conceive of something in a very remote way
- to see or imagine in sleep or in a vision.
- to imagine as if in a dream; fancy; suppose.
- to pass or spend (time) in dreaming (often fol. by away): to dream away the afternoon.
- most desirable; ideal
**Note the highlighted sections
a perpetual everlasting involuntary vision . it describes me in every way , visions come to me when staring at a blank wall I see a universe of possibilities when most people only pass it and barley notice the mortar and bricks . Unfortunately the 'Vain Fancy" is what may turn out to be ( God help me I hope not!)
Perennial Dreams Studios
-With love, dreaming and a little adversity new dreams are borne.