Between Thoughts

Part of my graduation requirement for college was to come up with a basic contact package and portfolio
the hardest part was my company identity I worked on it up until the last minute 3 or 4 am on the day of and what I got was this .

 

I loved my mother, she has and is there for me threw thick and thin and she loves flowers , but not just any flowers only the perennial ones.

I loved to dream I spent most of my life dreaming in between the pages of books and occasionally still slip into that dream world that's more real than the actual one around me

So I grabbed a dictionary ( because knowing the meaning of what you do and say is important) and looked up the defining words

 
Perennial:
–adjective
  • lasting for an indefinitely long time; enduring
  • perpetual; everlasting; continuing; recurrent.
–noun
  • something that is continuing or recurrent.
Dream:
–noun
  • a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep.
  • the sleeping state in which this occurs.
  • an object seen in a dream.
  • an involuntary vision occurring to a person when awake.
  • a vision voluntarily indulged in while awake; daydream; reverie.
  • an aspiration; goal; aim
  • a wild or vain fancy.
  • something of an unreal beauty, charm, or excellence.
–verb (used without object)
  • to have a dream.
  • to indulge in daydreams or reveries to think or conceive of something in a very remote way
–verb (used with object)
  • to see or imagine in sleep or in a vision.
  • to imagine as if in a dream; fancy; suppose.
  • to pass or spend (time) in dreaming (often fol. by away): to dream away the afternoon.

 –adjective
  • most desirable; ideal

 
**Note the highlighted sections
a perpetual everlasting involuntary vision . it describes me in every way , visions come to me when staring at a blank wall I see a universe of possibilities when most people only pass it and barley notice the mortar and bricks . Unfortunately the 'Vain Fancy" is what may turn out to be ( God help me I hope not!)

  
and that world is the short version of how I came to be 
Perennial Dreams Studios

 

 -With love, dreaming and a little adversity new dreams are borne.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Prints

For Discounts and Special Offers

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Perennial Dreams Studios

Offers Affordable Family Friendly Fantasy Photos
for the State of Florida . Localized in Suwannee County,
Madison County, Hamilton County and Columbia County
with Global Online Availability .

Translate